August 12, 2012

Welcome!

Hello everybody!

This is a blog about different issues related with Chile and Santiago, the place where I actually live.

There is some Chilean expression that says "Santiago is Chile", but, Is that true? If you do not know nothing about this country, I have to tell you that Chile is a long and narrow country in South America. Sometimes internationals newspapers talk about us like a country in process of development, but I think we still have a long way to go to deserve to be called "developed".


I'm really sorry about my underdeveloped English, but every day I am trying to improve it.

Finally, all I have to say about me is I am an electrical engineer from University of Chile, maybe the most prestigious educational center in this land. But it does not care. My professional interests are energy, power system, electricity markets, programming, technology, etc, but I like having an opinion about all the contingencies subjects.

Let's get started 


No comments:

Post a Comment